La Convivencia (The Coexistence)

7th January 2020, 11th Jamadilawwal 1441H


La Convivencia (The Coexistence)

Islam is the only existing civilizations. Islam is a universal religion. We've been taught about religious tolerance as in Surah Al-Kafirun.

Surat Al-'An`ām (The Cattle), Surah #6, Verse 108:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah" (Quran 6:108)


Surat Al-Kāfirūn (The Disbelievers), Surah #109, Verse 1-6:

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." (Quran 109:1-6)

Islam can coexist peacefully with other religions in homogeneous culture or interracial society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zikr (ذِكْر)

Mosque (مسجد)

Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you)